Fri, 18 Nov|
Margate Yoga Studio
Movember Box for cancer: KENT
The hybrid studio movement session. Your favourite Notorious Big Energy (Kanndiss) brings you all together in NBE HUB Kent.
Time & Location
18 Nov 2022, 19:00 – 20:00 GMT
Margate Yoga Studio, 160 Northdown Rd, Cliftonville, Margate CT9 2QN, UK
About The Event
WE ARE RAISING FUNDS FOR PROSTATE CANCER
Thank you for joining us, tune in on online or in studio.
A fun session of movement for mix abilities, chair adaptation and medium intencity increments to work towards completing a routine.
11:30 AM Ideal time to arrive - Get changed, meet everyone, ask NBE questions
11:50 Noon Doors open & Welcome
12:00 PM Session will start
- Warm up
- We move for 40 mins to dance hall, soca and salsa music.
- The session will have the option of closing the class with a solo freestyle!
12:40 PM Will go into a cool down onto matts and relax
12:50 PM Socialise
1:00 PM Goodbyes
What to expect from the event:
- Please bring a bottle of water be prepared to sweat and giggle & jiggle
- We will be taking pictures if you do not want to be photographed or want to see photographs after the event before used for marketing or social media/ website please email email@example.com
- Adaptable teaching its soul train but no one will get left behind
- For accessibility we are happy to provide BSL please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we're doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- We provide sanitiser, antibacterial spray and paper towels
The studio is 6m x 9m, with a semi-sprung wooden floor and a mirrored wall.
Clients can make use of the showers and stylish changing rooms.
- Air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter – our meeting rooms have air extraction, and they are perfect for any British weather that comes our way.
- Strong wi-fi – signal and fast connection
73 – 81 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0NQ
- 344 stops directly outside The Bridge on Southwark Bridge Road (bus stop BD).
- London Bridge Underground (Jubilee Line & Northern Line)/London Bridge Railway Station (South Eastern, Southern Railway & First Capital Connect) Only 6 minutes walk from London Bridge Underground Station via Southwark Street.
- Borough Underground (Northern Line) Only 6 minutes walk from Borough Underground Station via Marshalsea Road.
- Southwark Underground (Jubilee Line) 8 minutes walk from Southwark Underground Station via Union St.
- Cycle Superhighway 7 (CS7) CS7 route runs down Southwark Bridge Road directly past The Bridge. Please visit London Cycling Campaign’s website to plain your route: www.lcc.org.uk
- The nearest parking facilities are located 3 minutes walk away on Southwark Street
Sharing is caring:
If you loved this session donate today help us keep creating spaces or refer a friend and get a gift in the mail.
If you have any problems with the gaining access to the practice rooms, or any other issues; please contact us:
If it's an emergency (for example, if you are locked out of the studio) then phone us on: 07706547138 or us a call on 0207 089 6250
+£0.30 service fee
£10 of the ticket goes to Pancreatic Cancer. Your Weekend Starts Here! Get your jam on and join us for 1 hours of non-stop good vibes, store this energies and join the NBE Nation.
+£0.30 service fee0
+£0.13 service fee
The only way is up! Get your jam on and join us for30 mins of non-stop good vibes, power up on this energy and join the NBE Nation.
+£0.13 service fee0
Pay what you want
Pay what you want