Sat, 12 Aug|
The Oval Bandstand Cliftonville
NBE Summer Social
We will be at Margate Pride on Saturday 12th August Join us for 30-minute Boogie Bounce family friendly, arts n crafts in the wellness tent, and much more
Time & Location
12 Aug, 11:00 – 14:00
The Oval Bandstand Cliftonville, Eastern Esplanade, Cliftonville, Margate CT9 2HL, UK
About The Event
Welcome to YES I CAN 30-minute of movement session
Join Online & In-person
30 minutes of adaptable movement, wiggle & jiggle, and increase your mind & heart health.
What Sessions involve:
The purpose of this session is to learn new steps and to try in your own way to boost stamina. Follow NBE as we show you how to hook, uppercut, and jap. Enjoy your passion for dancing as we bring in some familiar aerobics and steps movement.
This is a medium-intensity session, and a medium-impact session includes kicks.
NBE will show Modifications / Adaptations; sessions are designed to support ambulatory users, pre and postnatal parents, and a mix of ability-to-stand participants.
A fun session of movement for mix abilities, and medium intencity increments to work towards completing a routine.
6:40 PM Ideal time to arrive at Selina Hotel - Get changed, meet everyone, ask NBE questions
6:50 PM Welcome and Head down to the beach
7:00 PM Session will start
- Warm up
- We move for 20 mins to dance hall, soca and salsa music.
7:20 PM Will go into a cool down onto matts and relax
7:35 PM Socialise
8:00 PM Goodbyes
NBE Sessions are taking place at Cliftonville Bandstand - The Oval Band Stand Cliftonville Margate; look for the orange flag pole with the words 'NBE FITNESS'
The Bandstand has ramp access. Transport to Bandstand by train - short walk Bus stop for the 8 stops, loop, a local landmark to assist finding us is the Cliftonville bandstand, Parking spots available outside Selina Hotel.
Trial the programme, gain referrals to other sessions and meet new people.
Before attending the session for the first time, you will receive an email to complete a PAR-Q to ensure your health and safety in the session; if you’d like to speak to us ahead of the session you can book a call here or email email@example.com
What to expect from the event:
- Adaptable teaching
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Our meeting point Selina Hotel has disabled access & toilet facilities
- There will be signage to show you where we are.
- During the session, you can always ask questions.
- If you'd wish to meet us or join social after the session meet us at Selina Hotel Margate LINK
- We will be taking pictures if you do not want to be photographed or want to see photographs after the event before they are used for marketing or social media/ website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For accessibility, we are happy to provide BSL please email email@example.com
Eastern Esplanade, Cliftonville, Margate CT9 2HL, UK
- Car: Parking is free parking by both locations
- Train: Margate Train Station
- Bus: Loop & 8
- Cycle: Cycling makes for an environmentally friendly and pleasant way to arrive at the Margate beach; there are cycle racks.
Sharing is caring:
If you loved this session donate today help us keep creating spaces or refer a friend and get a gift in the mail.
If you have any problems with finding us, or any other issues; please contact us:
If it's an emergency (for example, if you can't find us) then phone us on: 07706547138