Sat, 17 Sept|
Saturday Session: Start A New September
The hybrid studio dancefit session. Your favourite Notorious Big Energy (Kanndiss) brings you all together again in London.
Time & Location
17 Sept 2022, 12:00 – 14:00 BST
The Bridge, 73-81 Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 0NQ, UK
About The Event
Join our hybrid studio experience online or in person.
A fun session of dancing for mix abilities, chair adaptation and medium intencity increments to work towards completing a routine.
11:30 AM Ideal time to arrive - Get changed, meet everyone, ask NBE questions
11:50 Noon Doors open
12:00 PM Welcome
12:10 PM Session will start
- Start with warm up
- We’ll experiment with dance styles and high tempo music such as dance hall, soca and salsa music.
- The session will have the option of closing the class with a solo freestyle!
12:50 PM Will go into a cool down onto matts and relax
1:00 PM Art & Socialise
1:30 PM Snacks, Goodie bags & Feedback
2:00 PM Goodbyes
What to expect from the event:
- Please bring a bottle of water be prepared to sweat and giggle & jiggle
- We will be taking pictures if you do not want to be photographed or want to see photographs after the event before used for marketing or social media/ website please email email@example.com
- Adaptable teaching its soul train but no one will get left behind
- For accessibility we are happy to provide BSL please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we're doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- We provide sanitiser, antibacterial spray and paper towels
The studio is 6m x 9m, with a semi-sprung wooden floor and a mirrored wall.
Clients can make use of the showers and stylish changing rooms.
- Air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter – our meeting rooms have air extraction, and they are perfect for any British weather that comes our way.
- Strong wi-fi – signal and fast connection
73 – 81 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0NQ
- 344 stops directly outside The Bridge on Southwark Bridge Road (bus stop BD).
- London Bridge Underground (Jubilee Line & Northern Line)/London Bridge Railway Station (South Eastern, Southern Railway & First Capital Connect) Only 6 minutes walk from London Bridge Underground Station via Southwark Street.
- Borough Underground (Northern Line) Only 6 minutes walk from Borough Underground Station via Marshalsea Road.
- Southwark Underground (Jubilee Line) 8 minutes walk from Southwark Underground Station via Union St.
- Cycle Superhighway 7 (CS7) CS7 route runs down Southwark Bridge Road directly past The Bridge. Please visit London Cycling Campaign’s website to plain your route: www.lcc.org.uk
- The nearest parking facilities are located 3 minutes walk away on Southwark Street
Sharing is caring:
If you loved this session donate today help us keep creating spaces or refer a friend and get a gift in the mail.
If you have any problems with the gaining access to the practice rooms, or any other issues; please contact us:
Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it's an emergency (for example, if you are locked out of the studio) then phone us on: 07706547138 or us a call on 0207 089 6250
+£0.30 service fee
Your Weekend Starts Here! Get your jam on and join us for 1.5 hours of non-stop good vibes, store this energies and join the NBE Nation.
+£0.30 service fee0
Pay what you want
Pay what you can
Pay what you want