Sun, 12 Mar|
Sunday Session: Kent - POW Wellness Day
IWD #EmbraceEquity: Your favourite Notorious Big Energy (Kanndiss) brings you Wellness powered by POW THANET at Margate Caves.
Time & Location
12 Mar 2023, 13:00 – 14:00
Margate, 1 Northdown Rd, Margate CT9 1FG, UK
About The Event
A fun session of dancing for mix abilities, chair adaptation and medium intencity increments to work towards completing a routine.
11:30 AM Ideal time to arrive - Get changed, meet everyone, ask NBE questions
11:50 Noon Doors open
12:00 PM Welcome
12:15 PM Session will start
- Start with warm up
- We’ll experiment with dance styles and high tempo music such as dance hall, soca and salsa music.
- The session will have the option of closing the class with a solo freestyle!
12:50 PM Will go into a cool down onto matts and relax
1:00 PM Goodbyes
What to expect from the event:
- Please bring a bottle of water be prepared to sweat and giggle & jiggle
- We will be taking pictures if you do not want to be photographed or want to see photographs after the event before used for marketing or social media/ website please email email@example.com
- Adaptable teaching its soul train but no one will get left behind
- For accessibility we are happy to provide BSL please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we're doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- We provide sanitiser, antibacterial spray and paper towels
The studio is 6m x 9m, with a semi-sprung wooden floor and a mirrored wall.
Clients can make use of the showers and stylish changing rooms.
- Air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter – our meeting rooms have air extraction, and they are perfect for any British weather that comes our way.
- Strong wi-fi – signal and fast connection
1 Northdown Road, Margate CT9 1FG
Bus: Loop & 8 bus stop outside
Train: Closest train station is Margate
Bike: there is a storage for bikes outside the venue
Car: there is park in the near by car parking by Aldi and often parking in front of venue.
Sharing is caring:
If you loved this session donate today help us keep creating spaces or refer a friend and get a gift in the mail.
If you have any problems with the gaining access to the practice rooms, or any other issues; please contact us:
Email us at email@example.com
If it's an emergency (for example, if you are locked out of the studio) then phone us on: 07706547138