Sun, 29 Jan|
Sunday Session: London
Movement session with your favourite Notorious Big Energy (Kanndiss) brings you all together in NBE HUB London.
Time & Location
29 Jan 2023, 12:00 – 13:00 GMT
The Bridge, 73-81 Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 0NQ, UK
About The Event
Welcome to 1hr session: Move with NBE
Join via Zoom & In-Studio @ The Bridge Gym
MOVE WITH YOUR MOOD, no strain, no pain. Wing it, blag it, enjoy it, leave energised.
- Ideal time to arrive
- If you know you'll be late set to arrive for this time we will not let people join in if they arrive later than 12:10
- Arrive at 11:30 AM Get changed, meet everyone
- Arrive at 11:30 AM t ofill out par-q/photo cosent if you haven’t done it prior.
11:50 Welcome and ask NBE questions
12:00 PM Session will start promptly
- Warm up
- We move for 40 mins to dance hall, soca and afrobeats music.
12:40 PM Will go into a cool down onto matts and relax
12:50 PM Socialise
1:30 PM Goodbyes
What Sessions involve:
Purpose of this session get the learn new steps to try in your own time to keep active, enjoy your passion for dancing and build up stamina, medium intensity session and low impact (no jumps).
This is a medium intensity session and medium impact class includes kicks.
NBE will show Modifications / Adaptations, sessions are designed to support chair & ambulatory users, pre and postnatal parents as well as a mix of ability of standing participants.
Start with a warm 5 mintute welcome and explaination about the movements in the session then go into the warm up to prepare your body for exercise.
You will then be guided through 25-minute of exercise with an interval in the middle. The main blocks of activity will be different each week, giving you a taster of different styles allowing you to try new things in a supportive environment.
Then a warm down, before a short period of mindfulness to reflect on the sessions before NBE answers any questions you have.
There will be opportunities to rest to grab a drink so bring a refreshment with you.
NBE Sessions are taking place at The Bridge Studio, where getting it wrong it totally alright. If you’ve got two left feet or never done a push up in your life, then these sessions are for you.
The Bridge Studio is complete with ramp access and disabled toilet. Transport to studio by Bus, Train and Parking spots available.
Before attending the session for the first time you will receive an email to complete a PAR-Q to ensure your health and safety in the session, if you’d like to speak to us ahead of the session you can book a call here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect from the event:
- Please bring a bottle of water be prepared to sweat and giggle & jiggle
- We will be taking pictures if you do not want to be photographed or want to see photographs after the event before used for marketing or social media/ website please email email@example.com
- Adaptable teaching its soul train but no one will get left behind
- For accessibility we are happy to provide BSL please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we're doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- We provide sanitiser, antibacterial spray and paper towels
The studio is 6m x 9m, with a semi-sprung wooden floor and a mirrored wall.
Clients can make use of the showers and stylish changing rooms.
- Air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter – our meeting rooms have air extraction, and they are perfect for any British weather that comes our way.
- Strong wi-fi – signal and fast connection
73 – 81 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0NQ
- 344 stops directly outside The Bridge on Southwark Bridge Road (bus stop BD).
- London Bridge Underground (Jubilee Line & Northern Line)/London Bridge Railway Station (South Eastern, Southern Railway & First Capital Connect) Only 6 minutes walk from London Bridge Underground Station via Southwark Street.
- Borough Underground (Northern Line) Only 6 minutes walk from Borough Underground Station via Marshalsea Road.
- Southwark Underground (Jubilee Line) 8 minutes walk from Southwark Underground Station via Union St.
- Cycle Superhighway 7 (CS7) CS7 route runs down Southwark Bridge Road directly past The Bridge. Please visit London Cycling Campaign’s website to plain your route: www.lcc.org.uk
- The nearest parking facilities are located 3 minutes walk away on Southwark Street
Sharing is caring:
If you loved this session donate today help us keep creating spaces or refer a friend and get a gift in the mail.
If you have any problems with the gaining access to the practice rooms, or any other issues; please contact us:
If it's an emergency (for example, if you are locked out of the studio) then phone us on: 07706547138 or us a call on 0207 089 6250
- Ticket type
Your Weekend Starts Here! Get your jam on and join us for 1.5 hours of non-stop good vibes, store this energies and join the NBE Nation.Price£12.50
- Ticket type
Your Weekend Starts Here! Get your jam on and join us for 1.5 hours of non-stop good vibes, store this energies and join the NBE Nation.PricePay what you want
+Service fee+Service fee
- Ticket type
Join session via Zoom. Get your jam on and join us for 1.5 hours of non-stop good vibes, store this energies and join the NBE Nation.Price£5.00
+£0.13 service fee+£0.13 service fee