Thu, 26 Oct|
People Dem Collective HQ
WELCOME TO REST CLUB
NBE KENT: Come join us at People Dem Collective HQ for relaxing session of breath work, social and food
Time & Location
26 Oct 2023, 12:00 – 14:00
People Dem Collective HQ, 49 Marine Terrace, Margate CT9 1XJ, UK
About The Event
WELCOME TO REST CLUB with NBE
Health is Wealth this session will energise your minds and body making your soul feel happy.
Delve into mindful movement, let your stresses go and be fully immerse in finding your chakra. Have you ever yearned for a space where you can surrender your fears and be free? This session is dedicated to helping the lives of Afro diaspora women and non-binary people to thrive.
Immerse yourself in a transformative session where rhythmic music and guided breathe create an oasis of relaxation and mindfulness. Lets meet with others and share in the joy or relaxation and eat well. By joining us on this journey, experience the profound connection between rhythm and inner peace.
What Sessions involve:
The purpose of this session is to learn new ways to relax, techniques to aid rem sleep and meet other people. This October we want to gift people community ahead of the winter so they find common folk to folk with, peace in knowing theres others who can help/be there and most importantly relax.
11:45 AM Ideal time to arrive at People Dem Collective HQ
11:50 AM Welcome and Time to ask NBE questions
12:00 Noon Breathe/Stretches will begin
1:00 PM We will bring you back from your rest and you can grab something to drink and eat
2:00 PM Social ends we will do Good byes
NBE Sessions are taking place at People Dem Collect HQ; look for the orange banner with the words 'NBE FITNESS'
Before attending the session for the first time, you will receive an email to complete a PAR-Q to ensure your health and safety in the session; if you’d like to speak to us ahead of the session you can book a call here or email email@example.com
What to expect from the event:
- Adaptable teaching
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Our meeting point has disabled access & toilet facilities
- There will be signage to show you where we are.
- During the session, you can always ask questions.
- We will be taking pictures if you do not want to be photographed or want to see photographs after the event before they are used for marketing or social media/ website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For accessibility, we are happy to provide BSL please email email@example.com
50 Marine Terrace, Margate CT9 1XJ.
- Car: Parking is free parking for visitors at dreamland
- Train: 2 minute walk from Margate Train station Other routes to People Dem HQ
- Bus: Loop &. Bus 8 heading to Dreamland/Margate Train Station
- Cycle: Cycling makes for an environmentally friendly and pleasant way to arrive at the centre
Sharing is caring:
If you loved this session donate today help us keep creating spaces or refer a friend and get a gift in the mail.
If you have any problems with the gaining access to the practice rooms, or any other issues; please contact us:
If it's an emergency (for example, if you can't find us) then phone us on: 07706547138