Mon, 16 Oct|
PEOPLEDEM COLLECTIVE HQ
YES I CAN: Monday Movement in Kent
NBE HUB KENT Monday 30-minute Session: mixed availability. Enjoy socca music, shadow boxing and yoga-inspired movement.
Time & Location
16 Oct, 18:30 – 19:30
PEOPLEDEM COLLECTIVE HQ, 50 Marine Terrace, Margate CT9 1XJ, UK
About The Event
Welcome to YES I CAN 30-minute of movement session
Join Online & In-person
30 minutes of adaptable movement, wiggle & jiggle, and increase your mind & heart health.
What Sessions involve:
The purpose of this session is to learn new steps and to try in your own way to boost stamina. Follow NBE as we show you how to hook, uppercut, and jap. Enjoy your passion for dancing as we bring in some familiar aerobics and steps movement.
This is a medium-intensity session, and a medium-impact session includes kicks.
NBE will show Modifications / Adaptations; sessions are designed to support ambulatory users, pre and postnatal parents, and a mix of ability-to-stand participants.
A fun session of movement for mix abilities, and medium intencity increments to work towards completing a routine.
6:20 PM Ideal time to arrive at Selina Hotel - Get changed, meet everyone, ask NBE questions
6:30 PM Welcome and Session will start
- Warm up
- We move for 20 mins to dance hall, soca and salsa music.
7:00 PM Will go into a cool down onto matts and relax
7:35 PM Socialise
7:50 PM Goodbyes
NBE Sessions are taking place at PEOPLEDEM COLLECTIVE HQ; look for the orange flag pole with the words 'NBE FITNESS'
Transport to PDC HQ by train - short strole from Margate Train Station, Bus stop for the 8 stops outside, loop bus stops at cecil square strole for 5 minutes to PDC HQ, a local landmark to assist finding us is Dreamland Front Entrance , Parking spots available outside or by Dreamland.
Trial the programme, gain referrals to other sessions and meet new people.
Before attending the session for the first time, you will receive an email to complete a PAR-Q to ensure your health and safety in the session; if you’d like to speak to us ahead of the session you can book a call here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect from the event:
- Adaptable teaching
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Our meeting point Selina Hotel has disabled access & toilet facilities
- There will be signage to show you where we are.
- During the session, you can always ask questions.
- If you'd wish to meet us or join social after the session meet us at Selina Hotel Margate LINK
- We will be taking pictures if you do not want to be photographed or want to see photographs after the event before they are used for marketing or social media/ website please email email@example.com
- For accessibility, we are happy to provide BSL please email firstname.lastname@example.org
50 Marine Terrace, Margate CT9 1XJ
- Car: Parking is free parking outside or by Dreamland
- Train: Margate Train Station
- Bus: Loop & 8
- Cycle: Cycling makes for an environmentally friendly and pleasant way to arrive at the Margate beach; there are cycle racks.
Sharing is caring:
If you loved this session donate today help us keep creating spaces or refer a friend and get a gift in the mail.
If you have any problems with finding us, or any other issues; please contact us:
If it's an emergency (for example, if you can't find us) then phone us on: 07706547138
Pay what you want
Pay what you can to join session ONLINE OR IN PERSON
Pay what you want
Join session at Margate Beach ONLINE OR IN PERSON